Dental implants are a great solution to replace missing teeth. Many people know about dentures, but are you aware of the benefits dental implants can provide? Dental implants are permanent teeth replacements. They are fused to your bone and provide strength and security to your prosthetic teeth.
- They can improve your oral health and help to prevent disease. Dentures are sometimes hard to keep clean, as bacteria can hide between your dentures and your gums. With dental implants, there’s no worry of that. Implants can (and should!) be brushed and flossed just like your natural teeth. Implants also help to prevent bone loss and discourage gum disease. If you are missing one or more teeth and are looking for a way to improve your oral health, you should consider dental implants as a solution.
- They are almost 100 percent as strong as your natural teeth. Are you tired of eating soft, tasteless food or avoiding chewing on one side of your mouth? Dental implants provide almost 100 percent of the strength of your natural teeth, allowing you to eat anything you want! That means you can eat steak, crisp fruits and vegetables, and other tough or chewy foods without worry! No more worrying about your dentures popping loose or pain from chewing on bare gums!
- They can help you feel more confident. Not only can dental implants help to improve your oral health and let you eat whatever you want – they also let you feel confident again! Because dental implants are custom designed to look and feel just like your natural teeth, you can have the confidence of a mouth full of securely placed, beautiful teeth.
- They can improve your quality of life. Because dental implants can help you feel more confident, allow you to eat whatever you want, and improve your oral health, they have the ability to improve your overall quality of life. We know that living without teeth or dealing with dentures can sometimes be a struggle. With implants, it’s just like you have your natural teeth. No worries; just a healthy, beautiful smile.
- You’ll never have to deal with dentures again. This is best part for some people! While some people do great with dentures, others have trouble with a good fit, with their dentures moving around, with denture adhesive interfering with the taste of their food, or with keeping them clean. Implants eliminate all of these problems. Dentures can be a great solution for some people, but sometimes, implants just work better!
If you still don’t think dental implants are for you, don’t worry! We have all sorts of options for replacing those missing teeth. Check out our options for dentures, implant-supported dentures, and implant-supported bridges. Dr. Ericksen and his team can help you determine the best solution for your specific situation.
You can make an appointment today by calling 801-997-1137 or by filling out our online form. We would love to help you look and feel your best with whichever solution is right for you!