Are you looking for a fast, comfortable, and convenient orthodontic solution? Are you desperate to fix your mildly crooked teeth and discover the smile of your dreams? If so, the Invisalign short-term orthodontic solution may be for you. At Holladay Dental Studio, we offer Invisalign teeth alignment therapy to anyone who is looking for a convenient and comfortable orthodontic solution. Check out the awesome benefits of Invisalign over traditional braces:
- It’s comfortable – Because Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligner trays to gradually shift your teeth into alignment, you don’t even have to deal with the pain of traditional braces yanking on your teeth – only the gentle pressure of the aligners doing their work. And because the aligners are made out of a comfortable, hypo-allergenic plastic material, you do not have to deal with the cutting, rubbing, poking, or general irritation caused by metal brackets and wires.
- It’s convenient – Not only is Invisalign nearly invisible to the naked eye, it’s also removable! The clear plastic aligners are easily removed for easier eating, drinking, cleaning, and for special occasions … try that with traditional braces.
- It’s fast – Invisalign often takes less time to work than traditional orthodontics. Oftentimes, traditional braces require 2 or 3 years of use before seeing results. Invisalign can take as little as 6 months to work – maxing out at only 18 months. That’s up to 6 times as fast as traditional orthodontics!
Want to see the difference Invisalign can make for your smile? We use the Invisalign Outcome Simulator to digitally show you exactly what your smile will look like when you are finished with treatment. This allows you to see the benefits of a beautiful smile even before you get started.
While there are tons of great benefits of Invisalign, there are also some things you should be aware of before choosing this solution:
- Be aware of user error. Because they are removable, we often have problems where the patient will take out the aligners too often. This results in slower or even unsuccessful alignment. If you plan to use the Invisalign orthodontic system, know that you need to wear your aligners for at least 20 hours each day to see the results you desire.
- They aren’t for everyone. If you have severely misaligned teeth or have complicated bite or other jaw issues, Invisalign may not be for you. Because of their simplistic, comfortable design, Invisalign aligners just are not capable of treating more complicated orthodontic cases. That being said, Invisalign can treat most patients with mild to moderately crooked teeth. You should schedule a consultation with Dr. Ericksen to discuss if Invisalign is right for you.
The bottom line is that Invisalign short-term orthodontics can be a great option for many patients who are looking for a fast, convenient, and comfortable solution to a typical orthodontic problem: crooked teeth. To schedule a consultation to discuss Invisalign, call our office today at 801-997-1137 or fill out our online form. We can help you determine if Invisalign is right for you.